Terms And Conditions1
Madeira USA appreciates all orders from commercial embroiderers. We encourage you to place your order on-line, where you can order from our complete product line 24 hours a day, seven days a week or call customer sales and support at 800-225-3001. All orders are subject to a handling fee. Orders $50.00 or under will be charged $7.50. Orders $50.01 and over will be charged $3.50 or 2%, whichever is greater.
How to Place an Order Online
1. Please have your credit card number ready for use on our secure server.
2. Our customer service centers will quickly process your order and ship it exactly as you enter it.
3. Online orders generally ship via UPS Ground. You may expedite your order for an additional shipping fee.
4. Order tracking information for orders placed online and shipped by UPS will be e-mailed to you.
Madeira USA accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Accounts with established credit may purchase on terms of Net 30 days. Purchases by new accounts will be sent COD or billed via credit card until credit has been approved. COD orders are billed at UPS's current COD charge, plus frieght. COD orders that exceed $125.00 for the first order must be paid by cahier's check or money order. Any account may be put on COD basis without prior notice. Electronic Checks may be issued by phone for a $2.50 fee in order to avoid COD charges. Accounts 30 days beyond terms will be charged at 1.5% per month on unpaid balances (18% per annum). Accounts may also be charged reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Madeira USA in connection with the enforcement of collection of any obligation. If a check is returned for insufficient funds, a $25 return check fee will be charged and it will be electronically re-submitted until funds are available. Think Green! If you prefer to receive your invoice electronically, please let us know by email at email@example.com.
Orders will be shipped domestically or internationally per customer instructions via: UPS, Federal Express, or Truck (freight collect). International customers are responsible for paying freight, duties and taxes.
Madeira USA reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, manufacturing price changes, errors in advertisement and other extenuating circumstances. All prices provided are wholesale, intended for commercial embroiderers. Those not qualifying will be charged the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price.
Companies located in states where Madeira USA operates a Customer Service Center must have a current Resale Certificate on file with Madeira USA in order to not be charged sales tax. CLICK HERE to see which states are required and to download Tax forms. If your business is located in Florida and Washington, a copy of the state-issued resale certificate must be submitted. Tax forms may be faxed to 603-524-4707 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Exchanges
1. Call Credit Department to request a Return Authorization Number.1-800-225-3001, option #3. Packages without an RA Number will be refused.
2. Write the RA Number plainly on the outside of the package.
3. RA Numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
4. Merchandise will not be accepted for credit after 30 days from the date of invoice.
5. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
6. Merchandise returned must be in the original packaging and wrapping to receive credit.