Catalog of Supplies Updated And Available from Madeira USA
Laconia, NH - Madeira USA has released its newest publication, The Commercial Embroiderers’ Complete Catalog of Supplies, for 2016. Within its 60 pages, Madeira USA’s catalog contains a list of its services, a directory of its locations, and a handy Table of Contents to direct embroiderers to the supplies they seek. In covering Madeira USA’s four product pillars of Thread, E-Zee Backing & Topping®, Bobbins and Accessories, the new catalog has a fresh look and contains more useful embroidery information. Look for these helpful hints and new products in this catalog:
- Needle recommendation for best performance
- Suggested density settings for specialty threads
- More Fire Fighter colors available on large cones
- More kits that reflect color trends
E-Zee Backing & Topping®
- Factors to consider when choosing the correct backing
- Simple Backing Guide for fabric types
- Introducing new E-Zee Cut® Performance backing
- New E-Zee BodyBuilder 3D foam for a more rigid, raised design
- New Madeira Value Sideless Bobbins
- Madeira Style L Magnetic bobbins now in black
- Introducing Madeira Plastic Sided bobbins
- Tiered pricing for volume savings
- How to purchase the correct needle
- More pictures for easy recognition
- Updated color card collection in color card box
- Pantone®’s newest color formula guide
Customers are urged to view Madeira USA’s newest Catalog of Supplies online, at www.madeirusa.com, or request a printed copy with their next order.
Editors, please note, for additional information, please contact Alice Wolf, manager of education & publications, at 800 225-3001, ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For catalog requests please contact email@example.com.
Founded in Freiburg, Germany, in 1919, Madeira is a global leader in the production of high quality embroidery threads for the decorated apparel and home fashion markets. The Madeira product line includes the industry’s largest selection of specialty threads, E-Zee Backing & Topping™ products, plus a complete line of bobbins and accessories. Today, Madeira services its clients from operations in the USA, Europe, Africa, and key Asian markets. Madeira USA ships from 14 Customer Service Centers in the U.S. -- more locations than any other embroidery supplier nationwide. For more information, visit www.madeirausa.com.
|www.madeirausa.com • 800-225-3001|