Madeira USA Brings Embroiderers a Handy Utility Tray
Laconia, NH - Whether you are new to embroidery or are an old pro, you’ll find this handy utility tray keeps important items right at your fingertips. We asked our Senior Marketing Specialist and resident embroiderer, Nancy Mini, what accessories should be at arm’s length in order to make life easier for hard-working embroiderers. Here are the items contained in our durable, reusable plastic tray:
- 6” Ruler – Practical size to measure inside hoops
- Madeira Snips – Perfect for precision thread trimming
- Needle Gripper – Makes it easy to change needles
- Seam Ripper – Easily remove stitches with an ergonomically padded handle
- Bent Tweezers – For removing stitches and lifting for trims
- Fiskars® Trimmer – Ideal for trimming E-Zee Cut® backing
- Lint Roller with 2 refills – Remove thread trims and lint from finished garments
- Precision Screw Driver – Multiple tips to change needles and adjust tension screws
“Some of these accessories are pretty basic,” begins Nancy, “like the shears; while others, like the needle gripper, are not so common. But this small item can make a huge difference when it comes to time saving, accuracy, and keeping headaches to a minimum!” While all items, including the non-skid tray, are sold separately, packaging these items together makes it possible for Madeira USA to offer a cost savings to customers. “We see this as a ‘must have,’” concludes Nancy, “and anticipate that embroiderers’ response will be, ‘what a great idea.’”
Editors, please note, for additional information, please contact Alice Wolf, marketing communications director for Madeira USA, at 800 225-3001, ext. 107 or email@example.com. For reader/customer contact, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Madeira USA
Founded in Freiburg, Germany, in 1919, Madeira is a global leader in the production of high quality embroidery threads for the decorated apparel and home fashion markets. The Madeira product line includes the industry’s largest selection of specialty threads, E-Zee Backing & Topping® products, plus a complete line of bobbins and accessories. Today, Madeira services its clients from operations in the USA, Europe, Japan, and key Asian markets. Madeira USA ships from 13 U.S. Customer Service Centers, more than any other embroidery supplier nationwide. For more information, visit www.madeirausa.com.
|www.madeirausa.com • 800-225-3001|